Friday, October 29, 2010

About To Go Live

Containing my excitement is proving to be a difficult task as the 31st of October approaches. When you check back on this blog in less than 48 hours, there will be a link to a new website. From there, you are one click away from downloading 'Thursday', the album I have worked so hard to release in a year's time.

As I have been saying, the music is entirely free. Free to download, free to listen, free to share. FREE, FREE, FREE!

My hope is that all downloaders will want to return the favor and help me promote the album through word-of-mouth, social networking sites, and all other imaginable venues. 10,000 downloads is a big goal, and it is only possible if the listening community comes together.

It is difficult to believe the day is almost here. Jitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment