Tuesday, April 13, 2010

T Minus 200

If you are a regular visitor, you know that the clock to the right of this post has been counting down to the release of the Redline Project final album. This little application of truth passed a milestone today, dipping below the 200 day mark.

As final tracks emerge from the chrysalides of scratch recordings, I am not trembling as fiercely as I once did. I have nearly four complete songs, which is almost halfway to the goal of ten. With these accomplishments comes the sense that the Redline Project is ahead of schedule, and that conjures a good feeling.

I fear I have been a touch negative in recent posts, and I want to take the opportunity to mention how life-giving this effort is. I love music, and to participate in its creation after years away thumps 200 proof adrenaline through my veins. The album that will be available in a matter of months will not be the best you have ever heard, but each day brings more certainty that my music will be worth a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment