Thursday, May 27, 2010

Suffering for a Cause

Margaret and I toast to 8 years of marriage this weekend, and we are making the six hour drive to the coast in celebration. Nothing but sleeping late, waking to the sound of crashing Atlantic waves, and sipping iced tea on a poolside chaise. Divine.

Hey, it's a tough world. Somebody has to suffer.

The bounty of bliss will transport me far away from Studio Redline and its recording capabilities. As such, the blog will be silenced until I return in on the first of June.

My only goals for the Redline Project during the escape will be to play through the tracks on my iPod and carefully consider my next moves. Like any creative process, I am excited to step away from the thick of the work in search of a clearer perspective. Maybe when I return I will rip through all of the tracks and come up with some final finals. What a victory that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment